Member of the Board, Property Manager
Virako Sp. z o.o.
Member of the board at Virako Sp. z o.o., commercialization director (real estate agent licence no. 5200), she has been involved with the company for over 11 years. Earlier she was employed in a development company from the group of the PEKAO SA bank and worked in a team responsible for servicing key investors in Łódź City Hall. She is a graduate of University of Łódź and a member of the prestigious CCIM Institute of America. She has been active on the real estate market for many years. She was responsible for the commercialization of modern office facilities in Warsaw, Łódź, Poznań and Gdańsk.
Participates in the sessions:
#10yearschallenge. A decade in the modern office space market in Poland. Where are we going to be in the next ten years?There are ten million square metres of office space in Poland. The market has doubled over the last decade. According to forecasts, the resources may grow up to 24 million square metres by 2028. What proved to be a success, what failed, what needs to be improved, and what errors should be avoided in the coming decade?
#10yearschallenge. A decade in the modern office space market in Poland. Where are we going to be in the next ten years?
- Grzegorz Boczek - Head of Office Leasing, GTC SA
- Anna Celichowska - Member of the Board, Property Manager, Virako Sp. z o.o.
- Marcin Mazurek - President of the Management Board, Polski Holding Nieruchomości SA
- Krzysztof Misiak - International Partner, Head of Office Agency & Board Member, Cushman & Wakefield
- Sylwia Piechnik - Head of Office Leasing, EPP
- Arkadiusz Rudzki - Managing Director, Skanska Property Poland
- Bartłomiej Solik - COO, TDJ Estate
- Edyta Wiwatowska - Chairman of the Board, Bydgoska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego