He graduated from the University of Economics in Katowice and Silesian University, studying Real Estate Appraisal and Management, and completed the CCIM training cycle. He has been working in the real estate sector for more than 10 years. In the course of his professional career he has worked for international developers, such as Reinhold and Panattoni, as well as Decathlon retail chain and the Office of Capital Investments SA, specializing in construction and rental of warehouse and commercial areas. He supervised the investment process from the land purchase through the design stages, attracting tenants and commissioning facilities for use. He was also responsible for monitoring the commercial real estate market. He has been involved with TDJ Group since 2013. He is working on a new office complex – .KTW built on the site of the Cultural Zone in center of Katowice, coordinating and supervising the implementation of this investment.
Participates in the sessions:
#10yearschallenge. A decade in the modern office space market in Poland. Where are we going to be in the next ten years?There are ten million square metres of office space in Poland. The market has doubled over the last decade. According to forecasts, the resources may grow up to 24 million square metres by 2028. What proved to be a success, what failed, what needs to be improved, and what errors should be avoided in the coming decade?
#10yearschallenge. A decade in the modern office space market in Poland. Where are we going to be in the next ten years?
- Grzegorz Boczek - Head of Office Leasing, GTC SA
- Anna Celichowska - Member of the Board, Property Manager, Virako Sp. z o.o.
- Marcin Mazurek - President of the Management Board, Polski Holding Nieruchomości SA
- Krzysztof Misiak - International Partner, Head of Office Agency & Board Member, Cushman & Wakefield
- Sylwia Piechnik - Head of Office Leasing, EPP
- Arkadiusz Rudzki - Managing Director, Skanska Property Poland
- Bartłomiej Solik - COO, TDJ Estate
- Edyta Wiwatowska - Chairman of the Board, Bydgoska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego