Head of Office Leasing
Grzegorz Boczek at GTC S.A. manages an office leasing team in Poland, with portfolio of ca. 250,000 sq m in 7 largest cities. Has over 11 years of experience in the real estate industry. Previously worked in consultancy agencies - JLL and King Sturge, where he had the opportunity to work on projects such as: Warsaw Spire, WTT, Europlex, Equator 2, Poleczki Business Park. He advised many companies on complex processes of relocation or renegotiation of lease agreements.
A graduate of the Faculty of Economics at the University of Economics in Katowice.
Participates in the sessions:
#10yearschallenge. A decade in the modern office space market in Poland. Where are we going to be in the next ten years?There are ten million square metres of office space in Poland. The market has doubled over the last decade. According to forecasts, the resources may grow up to 24 million square metres by 2028. What proved to be a success, what failed, what needs to be improved, and what errors should be avoided in the coming decade?
#10yearschallenge. A decade in the modern office space market in Poland. Where are we going to be in the next ten years?
- Grzegorz Boczek - Head of Office Leasing, GTC SA
- Anna Celichowska - Member of the Board, Property Manager, Virako Sp. z o.o.
- Marcin Mazurek - President of the Management Board, Polski Holding Nieruchomości SA
- Krzysztof Misiak - International Partner, Head of Office Agency & Board Member, Cushman & Wakefield
- Sylwia Piechnik - Head of Office Leasing, EPP
- Arkadiusz Rudzki - Managing Director, Skanska Property Poland
- Bartłomiej Solik - COO, TDJ Estate
- Edyta Wiwatowska - Chairman of the Board, Bydgoska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego