Managing Director of Business Link. Prior to taking up his current role at the beginning of 2019, he was Business Link’s COO, responsible for all sales and operational processes, including product development, marketing, service and support. Jarosław has over 15 years of comprehensive experience in the real estate market and consulting. As senior manager at EY Real Estate Services Group, and later as managing director and member of the management board of the Polish State Railways, he was involved in restructuring activities and organization’s development. He graduated from the Warsaw School of Economics and completed post-graduate studies at Sheffield Hallam University and Warsaw University of Technology in the field of property valuation. He has the title of Property Valuer, and is a member of the international organization of real estate advisers - The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). He combines his function at Business Link with the position of director responsible for ongoing operations and development at Skanska, which he joined in May 2016.
Participates in the sessions:
- Jarosław Bator - Managing Director, Business Link
- Maciej Dyjas - Managing Partner, Griffin Real Estate
- Artur Kozieja - President of the Management Board, Europlan Sp. z o.o.
- Nicklas Lindberg - President of the Management Board, Echo Investment
- Robert Majkut - designer, Robert Majkut Design
- Maciej Orłoś - Journalist