Griffin Real Estate
Maciej Dyjas is a Managing Partner of Griffin Real Estate, the largest, privately owned, most active and innovative investment and asset manager in private equity specialized in real estate in CEE. He is also a Managing Partner at Cornerstone Partners, a private equity investment firm, active in the CEE region, with an impressive track-record of transactions. Before joining Griffin Real Estate and Cornerstone Partners, he was a Managing Partner and CEO of Eastbridge Group, a Luxembourg-based private investment fund that manages over €1.5 billion in assets related to retail, consumer goods, and real estate.
He graduated from the University of Warsaw and University of Stuttgart with degrees in Mathematics, IT, and Management.
Participates in the sessions:
- Jarosław Bator - Managing Director, Business Link
- Maciej Dyjas - Managing Partner, Griffin Real Estate
- Artur Kozieja - President of the Management Board, Europlan Sp. z o.o.
- Nicklas Lindberg - President of the Management Board, Echo Investment
- Robert Majkut - designer, Robert Majkut Design
- Maciej Orłoś - Journalist