President of the Management Board
Polski Holding Nieruchomości SA
Marcin Mazurek graduated the IESE Business School, University of Navarra in Barcelona. He has experience in development project management, due diligence analyses, process optimization, effective change implementation, building new business lines, strategy development, and HR management on a huge scale.In 2012-2018, he was Executive Director at Kredobank S.A. in the Ukraine, where he is responsible for retail banking, including mortgages and real estate development funds, as well as online banking including remote channels. In 2009-2011, he worked as Business Development Director at Inteligo Financial Services S.A.
Participates in the sessions:
#10yearschallenge. A decade in the modern office space market in Poland. Where are we going to be in the next ten years?There are ten million square metres of office space in Poland. The market has doubled over the last decade. According to forecasts, the resources may grow up to 24 million square metres by 2028. What proved to be a success, what failed, what needs to be improved, and what errors should be avoided in the coming decade?
#10yearschallenge. A decade in the modern office space market in Poland. Where are we going to be in the next ten years?
- Grzegorz Boczek - Head of Office Leasing, GTC SA
- Anna Celichowska - Member of the Board, Property Manager, Virako Sp. z o.o.
- Marcin Mazurek - President of the Management Board, Polski Holding Nieruchomości SA
- Krzysztof Misiak - International Partner, Head of Office Agency & Board Member, Cushman & Wakefield
- Sylwia Piechnik - Head of Office Leasing, EPP
- Arkadiusz Rudzki - Managing Director, Skanska Property Poland
- Bartłomiej Solik - COO, TDJ Estate
- Edyta Wiwatowska - Chairman of the Board, Bydgoska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego