PropTech Festival 2020
PropTech Festival 2020 is an event for creators of innovative technologies for real estate. Creative, innovative, advanced, tailored to the future and needs of the market – these words best describe solutions we want to promote and present to owners of the largest companies operating on the market of commercial properties: developers, investors, administrators and tenants.
The semi-final and final of the PropTech Festival 2020 will be held on the first day of Property Forum 2020. It will be an opportunity for creators of technologies for real estates, selected from all entries, to introduce themselves to the audience of Property Forum 2020 and the jury of PropTech Festival 2020.
The winners will be chosen on the basis of the number of votes cast in online ballots on the PropertyNews.pl and PropertyDesign.pl websites as well as the marks the jury awards for presentations made at Property Forum 2020.
PTWP Group, publisher of the ProperyNews.pl and PropertyDesign.pl websites, organiser of Property Forum 2020.
Aim of the competition:
Creative, innovative, advanced, tailored to the future and needs of the market – these words best describe solutions we want to promote and present to owners of the largest companies operating on the market of commercial properties: developers, investors, administrators and tenants.
The competition is organised for creators of innovative technologies for real estate. There are no barriers as to the subject of the competition – the event is open for both start-ups and mature businesses who create innovative solutions implemented in commercial properties: office blocks, hotels, shopping centres, stores, warehouses and public buildings. Finalists of previous editions, promoting the same solution and/or service, are not eligible to participate in the competition.
The possibility to contact and cooperate with managers and representatives of major companies operating on the Polish market of commercial properties; developers, investors, administrators and tenants. An opportunity to present your solutions at the largest conference for the market of commercial properties in the region – Property Forum 2020 – as well as promotion on the PropertyNews.pl, PropertyDesign.pl and Housemarket.pl websites and social media.
Selecting the winners:
- Entries need to be sent by means of The deadline is July 31st, 2020.
- Up to 4 pictures might be attached to each entry and sent to: email@example.com. The maximum size of the e-mail must not exceed 10 MB. It is important that the name of the competition and the name of the company are provided in the subject of the message.
- Sending pictures that are in accordance with the above criteria means that the organiser of the competition is authorised to crop and publish pictures – for the needs of the competition and in order for the prize to be awarded – on Internet websites and in printed press. By sending pictures the competitor declares that they are entitled to grant such authorisation.
- The editorial staff of PropertyNews.pl, PropertyDesign.pl, Housemarket.pl, together with the jury, choose 15 most interesting entries that are to be published on the websites in early August 2020.
- The next step will be voting by visitors of the PropertyNews.pl, PropetyDesing.pl and Housemarket.pl websites. The voting will be open by August 31st, 2020.
- The next stage is the presentation of the best solutions – on September 14th, 2020, during Property Forum 2020 – and the selection of the winners, based on the jury's votes and votes cast in online ballots.
- The winners will be informed of the result of the competition before the Property Forum 2020 Gala.
The prizes will be awarded during a formal Property Forum 2020 Gala on September 14th, 2020.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
- The administrators (co-administrators) of personal data collected during registration and application for the contest are: PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice as a publisher of websites and manager of IT systems used to handle registration or application and support other services provided by PTWP Group companies and Polskie Towarzystwo Wspierania Przedsiębiorczości S.A. with its registered office in Katowice, as a parent company in PTWP Group, organizer of the competition, press publisher, event organizer and provider of other services available through these websites.
- Joint contact details of co-administrators: Plac Sławika i Antalla 1, 40-163 Katowice; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal data provided in the entry form will be processed for the purpose of:
- identifying the entry and proceeding of the subsequent stages of the competition, including contacting the applicant, the entities entered, obtaining additional explanatory information concerning the entry and the persons/entities/events entered into the competition, informing about the results of the competition and agreeing on the participant's participation in the award ceremony,
- informing about subsequent editions or similar competitions, direct marketing of services and communication of the data controller with the participant, in the form of written or electronic correspondence or using telecommunication devices (telephones, SMS).
- The processing of data consisting in collecting, storing and making available data from the entry form is necessary to fulfil the above mentioned legally justified purposes realized by the above mentioned administrators. In the case of some data or special types of processing which cannot be considered as necessary to fulfil the above mentioned purposes or in the case of purposes which cannot be considered as sufficiently justified, the controller may ask for a separate consent. In that case an individual consent shall be the basis for the processing.
- The data shall be processed only for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing, however, not longer than until the time of expressing an appropriate objection to the processing or the withdrawal of consent to the processing. You can object to the processing or the type of processing in question at any time or withdraw your consent at this link/address
- The person whose personal data was provided during the application/registration is entitled to access and correct their data. They may at any time request the data to be rectified, deleted or its processing to be restricted; they also have the right to object to the processing in question and the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, under the conditions laid down in the relevant legislation.